WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our Director of ERP & Enterprise Technology, you’ll be the glue that connects our cross-departmental business operations together to ensure our business is running optimally and efficiently. In this role, you’ll oversee the talented Business Systems and IT teams, as well as play a hands-on role in initiatives, requests, and projects that cross departments and optimize Seakeeper’s business operations. You’ll have an immediate impact on our business operations by:
- Managing and coordinating business and operational systems and processes that are in support of strategic goals
- Overseeing, evaluating, and driving improvement of our ERP system which includes Financials, Ecommerce, CRM, Supply Chain Management, HRIS, and Warranty (NetSuite), MES, Email and Survey Systems
- Partnering with other teams to help execute initiatives to drive operational scale, productivity, and efficiency
- Managing our IT function and the team supporting IT, as well as ensuring compliance with ownership directives
- Using cross-knowledge, understanding issues, trends, and perspectives that may influence the business, and connecting the dots to develop solutions
- Managing, mentoring, and developing a team of multi-disciplined staff, defining priorities and ensuring alignment of the team to the business and operations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business functions, external partners, and vendors
- Planning, monitoring, and analyzing key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks and initiatives
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Do you have a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to hustle in a fast-paced environment? Then Seakeeper is the place for you! Here are a few other specifics you’ll need to have to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field
- 15+ years of collective experience, with 10+ years in each of the following areas:
- Developing, implementing, or leading an ERP system
- IT Management including overseeing help desk management team, email and workstation security and connectivity
- Rapid growth and/or startup environment
- Building and successfully leading teams
- Extensive project management experience in joint business and technical environments
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and triaging competing priorities
- Openness to collaboration in all scenarios – you bring good ideas to the table, but can also recognize them from others
- Flexible and agile with the ability to pivot quickly to changing circumstances and business demands
- Team player and highly motivated to make a difference
- Changemaker with a bias for positive action
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to influence change
- Ability to effectively and impactfully communicate across all levels from the front line to the executive team
- Superior time management, multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills
MORE YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW
- You’ll report to the CFO, based remotely in Maryland
- Our ideal candidate will be located within an hour drive to our Mohnton, PA facility and our soon-to-be new facility in Leesport, PA
- This role is required to sit onsite at least 3 days a week
- This is a new role, adding senior management to our business operations
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
It’s true that we make extraordinary products, but our favorite part about Seakeeper is our people! We believe in participative leadership. That means you have the freedom to make a difference and contribute to the larger goal, regardless of your position. Great ideas can strike at any moment, and when you have one, you’re empowered to speak up!
We are constantly pushing (or crushing) boundaries. Stagnant or bored are about as opposite from Seakeeper as you can get! We move quick and if there is something that can be improved upon, we jump on it.
WHO WE ARE
71% of our Earth is covered by water and we want everyone to make the most of it. That’s why we are committed to creating products that transform the boating experience with an organization that employees want to work for, customers want to buy from, and vendors want to partner with. Our gyro stabilizers eliminate boat roll and create a land-like experience on the water. We defy gravity and completely change the way people spend time on the water.
We started the company 12 years ago, and now 50% of the boats built annually in our core market are Seakeeper equipped. With our recent introduction of smaller units that are ideal for boats as small as 23 feet, there is a long road of growth ahead!
Ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Want to help us disrupt an industry? Come on and apply, we are ready for you!